Translate

Sunday 24 January 2016

Introduction





About Myself

          It's been a while since I start blogging than I remember that I am not really introduce my self to the reader. So, I decided to create a blog just to state my profile, my activity (if interesting or if I decide to) and so on about my self. Hope readers will satisfy of what I have already posted and I'm willing to in the incoming article.







Click Image To Buy


Night Light (Click Image To Buy)






          You can see in my profile picture (almost all) that I'm a biker. I live in a small village nearby Johor Bahru and I like to travel by my bike, my beauty gorgeous green monster (Kawasaki ER-6F). To me, riding a bike make me calm while enjoying the beautiful view and sometime love to feel the boost torque of this machine. And corners, I like it very much and perhaps one day I can experience Thousand corners at Thailand cliff roadway. 

          The objective of my project is to give information about things, places, news and so on as much as I can for the reader as a guide line or make things/live easier than before. And for an additional info for the readers, I like to search good/comfort places for dining/fun do. I will update inside my blogs if I find something interesting.

Name                      :       Ainudin Bin Mohamad
Address                   :      Johor Bahru, Johor.
Contact Number    :       
Email                       :       
Date of Birth           :      December 1977
Gender                     :      Male
Nationality              :      Malaysian
Religion                    :      Muslim
Race                          :       Malay
Marital Status         :       Divorce
Highest Level          :       Diploma
Institution Name :   Universiti Teknologi Mara,
                                       
Field of Study  :    Civil Engineering (Construction) in 2003



My First Bike







Click Image To Buy


Click Image To Buy





Find Me Here:

https://www.facebook.com/ainudin.b.mohamad/          https://twitter.com/ainudin_mohamad







Women's Fragrance (Click Image To Buy)


Click Image To Buy


No comments:

Can't find what you are looking for