Translate

Thursday 28 January 2016

My Work






       I'm working in banking institution for 2 years and in construction for about 12 years. I work so hard until I got skin cancer  and my doctor said it will take a long time to recover my skin. So I decided to quit my work and go back to my home town doing a simple gardening and maintaining my family house.

       Below is a little short story what I work on and sometime I feel like to go back working as a construction workers again. My 1st contract was working as supervisor at Port of Tanjung Pelepas to build a container yard and ship yard.







Click Image To Buy


Click Image To Buy






       After I have finish my contract at the Port, I continue my carrier as Project Supervisor in one of the famous Waste Water Management contractor at the town. I work as permanent staff for about 3 in a half years and resign to search for another opportunity to work with building contractor. So, I got the job in building construction as Project Supervisor for about 3 in a half years.




       I think that I want to work in a bigger construction firm so I decide to work in the Developer company and working for about 4 years as Clerk of Works in two different Developer companies. In that working period, I get my first bike because my previous seem to old and trouble me a lot. After that, I try to joint Oil and Gas project with the biggest Oil and Gas company in my country but not lasting for long. And now I decide to quit my construction job to seek for a little comfort job and still searching.


       That all I have to say about my carrier from 2003 until 2016. Wish me best of luck for my future carrier. I hope one day I will be able to get ZX-10R in my garage and for that I got to have my own business and become a businessman. 







Click Image To Buy


Click Image To Buy





Find Me Here:

https://www.facebook.com/ainudin.b.mohamad/          https://twitter.com/ainudin_mohamad







Click Image To Buy

 
Click Image To Buy


No comments:

Can't find what you are looking for