Translate

Friday 12 February 2016

Family Trip to Kuala Lumpur




     There are plenty of great places in Kuala Lumpur to visit. A wonderful and happening full of people's and a lot of delicious food to enjoy. You can walk and shopping at Bukit Bintang with a very nice luxury product to shop anda have a fine dining there. Or you can go to Pertama Complex and SOGO Mall at Jalan Tuhanku Abdul Rahman for much cheaper shopping and dining budget.







Click Image To Buy


Click Image To Buy






      So, this weekend I spend my time with my family rather than just stay at home blogging. I have already plan for this trip with my mother and at the same time we have to attend our sibling wedding invitation at nearby Kuala Lumpur. 







Click Image To Buy






          We already spend 2 night at Selangor (state of Kuala Lumpur) accommodated at my unty house. We got 3 days to walk around at Kuala Lumpur and after make a visit the 2nd house (Unty Chu) we decide to go for shopping at 'SOGO' shopping complex. Picture above is the main entrance of the shopping complex. This is the most famous shopping complex before KLCC Twin Towers Shopping Mall.


My aunts, grand mother, nephew and mother.


     Tomorrow we will go for wedding invitation and tonight we will spend the time at my cousin house. Maybe I'll write something about the wedding tomorrow.                   






Click Image To Buy





Find Me Here:

https://www.facebook.com/ainudin.b.mohamad/             https://twitter.com/ainudin_mohamad







Women's Fragrance (Click Image To Buy)


Click Image To Buy


No comments:

Can't find what you are looking for